Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with some of our office procedures and policies.
- Every effort is made to provide adequate notice for upcoming appointments, and confirmation responses. If you are unable to keep your appointments, and changes are required, please DO NOT use email, or a text message to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We require you speak directly to one of our treatment co-ordinators in order to accommodate your request, as we are unable to accept or respond to these types of scheduling changes via e-mail or text message.
- No charge will be made for rescheduling an appointment, providing 2 working days notice is given; otherwise a charge will be incurred. Once an appointment has been made, please remember that this time is reserved specifically for you.
- Dental Insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. As a courtesy, we will accept assignment on your behalf and/ or prepare and submit a predetermination if required. Because of the privacy act we are not privy to the terms and restrictions of your plan (ie. yearly maximum and benefit year, recall frequency, units of scale), therefore you are responsible for any money owing which your dental plan does not cover.
- In order to accept assignment from your dental plan, we require an imprint and signature of a current and valid credit card. Payment is required at time of service for any amount not covered by your plan. If we do not know your balance the day you are in for your dental services we will utilize your credit card once we receive payment from the insurance provider. As a courtesy, If the amount is over $100 we will notify you. Either way you will receive a receipt by mail or email.
- Assignment is not accepted with regards to specialty services; ie: orthodontic treatment. Insurance claims will be submitted to your insurance policy on your behalf when circumstances permit, payable to the policy holder. A payment plan will be established and implemented, with specified dates of payment on the first, or the fifteenth of the month.
Methods of Payment Accepted at Railway Avenue Dental: Mastercard, Visa, Debit Card, American Express